How to apply for a GANE GRANT
In 2017 we gave out 52 Gane grants, and 4 awards in the Gane Award Scheme, supporting people in the UK across the arts and social welfare. To make the utmost use of our resources, we are very specific about whom and what we fund, so please read the points below carefully. if you are setting up a project, be sure you think about how SUSTAINABLE it is and that you have a BUSINESS PLAN.
Read This Section Carefully Before You Apply
- Grants only to INDIVIDUALS: organisations do NOT qualify
- Grants to PEOPLE LIVING IN the United Kingdom:
we give priority to those living in the South West and South Wales
- ART, CRAFT AND DESIGN activities:
for instance materials, publicity, tools or books
- SOCIAL WELFARE AND CARE activities:
for instance costs incurred in education or training
We Don't Fund:
- LIVING costs
- FEES for courses
- POSTGRADUATE course costs
- TRAVEL outside the UK unconnected with the Awards Scheme
- People who have ALREADY received grants
How much do we give?
Up to £500
When do we meet?
We meet three times a year in Spring, Summer and early Autumn.
Meeting on February 5th 2020
January 27th 2020
– You MUST answer every question.
– Please read through the form and then prepare your answers to the long questions.
– Then return to the form and paste in your prepared answers into the boxes.
– This will prevent the page from “timing-out” and losing your entries.
– Have you read HOW TO APPLY above?